The Greenville SC Real Estate home guide
I came to Greenville, SC several years ago and as I looked for real estate online, I had a hard time finding an easy-to-use site. So I built this one and customized it for people like you and me who just want to quickly find the latest real estate deals.
Let me walk you through a few of the features:
- Easy to use. Just go to the free custom search page and play around with it. You can search the Listings by all the key features and also browse the map.
- Map search. If you want to search by location, just go to the map search section. Just start clicking and it will drill down to the area you want to live in.
- Save your listings. Nothing is worse than finding your dream home and then losing the link to it so we took care of that. Just click the "bookmark" button on the individual listing and it's saved! When you come back to the site, all your listings are password protected and safely stored in the appropriately named My Favorites page.
- Save your searches. If you are looking for something specific, just enter it in the custom search page and click "refine search". Once the new page loads, click "save this search!" in the yellow box and you're done! You can access those later in the saved searches section.
- Automatic home recommendations. Ok, now this is the thing that makes me really excited! If you save a search, our system automatically will email you listings that are similar to the ones you chose. That means you'll get the chance to see additional homes that you didn't even think of! Pretty nifty, huh?
- High-resolution pictures. We show them as big and as beautiful as we can.
- No hard sell. We aren't going to endlessly spam you when you sign up. Don't you just hate that?
- Personalized service. If you can't find the home you want, just give me a call (864) 593-8220 and I'm happy to do the leg work for you.
Ok, so what's the catch? No catch…it's all free!
If you find anything that needs changing or know of a way that we can make it better, please let us know! And of course, if you have any questions about a home or want a free showing, I am pleased to help.
Shom Kostyra, Broker in Charge
Carolina Realty Assoc
(864)275-7153 or 864-363-2800