Hi There! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
30 Meadowrise Lane, Simpsonville
Fantastic New Listing in the desired Creekwood Subdivision! You will fall in love with this spacious 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home. The home is complete with den, dining and living room, ++ PLUS a sunroom and office! As you enter the front door you step in on 5" hand scraped style hardwood floors. The dining room is at the front of the home with beautiful detailed wainscoting and across the hall you will find the office. As you turn the corner into the den you will see how open everything is in the living room, breakfast area, and kitchen combo. The living room has a nice gas log fireplace, and don’t forget to look just off the kitchen for the sunroom which leads out to a patio and fenced-in backyard. The kitchen has beautiful granite counter tops and a nice island. Upstairs you will find the large master bedroom suite with vaulted ceiling, a full bath with separate tub/shower, dual sinks, and a 9x8 master closet with a custom organizer... You will also find 3 more bedrooms and another full bath. There is a walk-in laundry room on the second floor between all the bedrooms for your convenience. EXTRA! EXTRA!! The garage has finished epoxy floors. This home is located in a cul-de-sac and the home features beautiful stone and shake style siding accents. Note: with an acceptable offer the refrigerator , washer- dryer and garage storage units can convey. LOCATION! LOCATION!! This home is located in the highly sought after Five Forks area which is just a few miles from Downtown Greenville or Downtown Simpsonville!! THIS GREAT HOME COULD BE YOURS!! BUT HURRY; IT WON'T LAST LONG!!
- MLS® #1336532
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentSteven Edwards
- Listing OfficeCarolina Realty Associates
- Address30 Meadowrise Lane
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryRudolph Gordon
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 25th, 2017 at 9:16pm EDT.