Hi There! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9 Heather Stone Court, Simpsonville
Note: Under Contract in 1 day from Listing w/ Multiple Offers. We have just listed a fantastic 3 BR, 2.5 Bath home in the desired Waterton Subdivision. If you are looking for a great home in the Simpsonville area, just minutes away from shopping and dining, you have found the one! This home not only has a great location but is immaculate inside and out. This home features a great open floor plan with a two story foyer and vaulted ceiling living room. There is a large deck on the back overlooking a green space/walking trail, and neighborhood pond; the perfect place to entertain. The sellers have recently updated this home to include new hand-scraped style wood floors, new granite countertops, a tile backsplash, a stone surround on the fireplace, custom built-ins, New 2015 roof, and landscaping galore. This home backs up to the walking trail that was just renovated where you can easily walk to the playground, club house, pool, athletic area, and the pond. This home has fresh paint colors and is truly move-in ready! Please schedule a showing today! The June 15th move-out date is needed but we would love to see an offer today. Call your Realtor® to discuss options.
- MLS® #1338854
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water View
- Listing AgentShom Kostyra
- Listing OfficeCarolina Realty Associates
- Address9 Heather Stone Court
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 25th, 2017 at 9:16pm EDT.