Hi There! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1 Angeline Way, Simpsonville
Just listed 5 Bedroom and 4 Bath home in the desired Five Forks area of Simpsonville. You will have the rare opportunity to own a 5 car garage. This home has a separate 2 car garage with work area 240/120v power and new epoxy coating on all floors in both garages. Inside the home you will notice the fantastic space, bullnose moldings, arched hall, nice trim and accents, granite in the kitchen and bath area, and nice recessed lighting. The master suite is something that you will need to see in person. There is a sitting room with a gas log fire place, a spacious 20x18' bedroom and the master bath and shower that will impress. The kitchen is open to the main living area and the great outdoor space featuring 2 patios. There is a nice island with storage in the kitchen and a built-in office suite. The countertop space is huge with a tile backsplash and cabinet lighting. If you can't live without gas cooking, there is a natural gas hookup behind the electric range. There is a bedroom on the 1st floor with a full bath and all bedrooms have walk-in closets. The loft has great potential and plenty of space. Outside you will see a full-yard sprinkler system on the corner lot, nice patio space with covered porches, a storage building for lawn equipment, and a nice manicured lawn with tasteful plantings. You will also have a 240v hot tub hookup ready for your own hot tub of choice (existing hot tub will not convey). This home is priced below a recent appraisal. The location to Simpsonville, and Greenville is excellent. Schedule a showing today!
- MLS® #1345313
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,600
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleContemporary, Traditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry, Tandem
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry, Tandem
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Hardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentShom Kostyra
- Listing OfficeCarolina Realty Associates
- Address1 Angeline Way
- SubdivisionClear Springs
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryRudolph Gordon
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2017 at 1:31pm EDT.