Hi There! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1036 Briarwood Drive, Easley
SPECTACULAR GEM just outside Greenville in Easley area all brick, custom built, and over 3000+ sq ft. This lovely home features a gourmet kitchen with 36’’gas stove, pot faucet filler, double wall ovens, built-in microwave, and double refrigerator/freezer that will delight the master chef in you. New cherry cabinets with quiet closing mechanisms, full extension drawer slides, and granite countertops and center island balances out the rest of the kitchen. The center island which can sit up to 6 people is the perfect place for the master chef to showcase his/her culinary skills. From the kitchen is the large combination dining room and great room, the ultimate entertaining space with a wood burning fireplace and lots of windows for natural light. Step outside on the large deck for spectacular mountains views with 2 sitting areas for morning sunshine and coffee or a quiet out of the way dinner. Inside the home, you will find new Santos Mahogany flooring covering most of the main area with smooth ceiling and venetian style colored plastered walls that will not fade. Three bedrooms and two renovated baths are featured upstairs. The master bedroom hosting two walking closets and a remodeled bath featuring ceramic tile, dual vanities with granite countertops, a large walk-in shower with glass door and claw foot tub. Downstairs you will find a fully finished basement with a full bathroom combined with laundry, a bedroom, an area for a kitchenette and a large family room with fireplace and separate entrance. This would make a great in-law or teen suite. Outside is a concrete foundation ready for an outdoor kitchen, room addition or an additional outdoor entertainment area. Move in ready this home is waiting for you! Call today for your private showing. Please note - SELLERS ARE MOTIVATED and will consider all reasonable offers.
- MLS® #1349837
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab, Basement
- Listing AgentMariea Coats
- Listing OfficeCarolina Realty Associates
- Address1036 Briarwood Drive
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2017 at 1:31pm EDT.