Hi There! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8 Creekstone Court, Greenville
Newer style, open, spacious, home only minutes from Downtown Greenville SC, located in a gated community with walking path that is tucked in behind Greenville's highly sought after downtown North Main Community. This home is move in ready with upgrades including granite counters, back-splash, wood flooring, a HUGE master bedroom suite, and a brand new roof. Opening the front door, you are greeted by a lovely two story foyer. To your right is a spacious and comfortable dining room that opens in the rear to the kitchen. To your left is a large office or living room that could be converted into a downstairs bedroom. Next moving towards the rear of the home from the foyer is the Great room that is open to the kitchen and breakfast room. The wood floors, over-sized space, open windows, and fireplace make the Great Room a very welcoming place. The downstairs footprint is very open with tall ceilings, wood floors, and is very smooth flowing, making the home a great space for entertaining. Upstairs are 4 very spacious bedrooms including a super-sized Master Suite. Additionally, this home comes with an attached 2 car garage--a nice perk in the North Main area. Lastly, 8 Creekstone Ct Greenville SC 29609 has a tranquil Creek and a Green Space as a buffer to the left of the home offering some nice separation between homes. **Furniture and some artwork can be negotiated separately.
- MLS® #1353338
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleContemporary, Traditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesGated Community, Path
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Cul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentJonathan Kostyra
- Listing OfficeCarolina Realty Associates
- Address8 Creekstone Court
- SubdivisionRichland Creek at North Main
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementarySummitt Drive
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2017 at 8:16am EDT.